Announcements and Updates:
REMINDER: Rifle/Pistol Range - Short Range Day this Sunday, May 31, 2020 Noon- 5 p.m.
NOTICE: Chapter reopens May 16, 2020
UPDATE: May 13, 2020 - Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The chapter will reopen parts of the chapter on May 16, 2020. See current E-Blast.
Facilities / Ranges Open
- Sills Air Range (Click here for current operating procedures) OPENING Monday, June 1, 2020; 4:30 p.m.
- Field Archery outdoor ranges (Click here for current operating procedures)
- Open 24/7
- Target Archery outdoor range (Click here for current operating procedures)
- Sunrise to Sunset
- Rifle/Pistol range (Click here for current operating procedures)
- Friday through Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday through Thursday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Skeet & Trap Range (Click here for current operating procedures)
- Friday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Grounds and fishing pond
- SignUpGenius - Chapter OUTDOOR work parties (See Chapter SignUpGenius)
Facilities / Ranges - Remain CLOSED as of June 1, 2020
- Chapter Office
- Chapter meetings
- Field Archery Indoor range
- Field House(s)
- Sign-Up-Genius - Chapter Indoor work parties
- CANCELLED - All Education & Training courses and Instructor Development cancelled through July 18, 2020
- CANCELLED - NRA Women on Target (WOT) (Clinic date: May 16, 2020)
- POSTPONED - Level 2 Archery Instructor Class - As of 3/24/2020 (Field Archery)
- Are you interstested in running for a postion on the chapter Board of Directors
- Nomination are accepted through the June General membership meeting - Click for for Election information
- Firewood for sale! Click here for information.
- Online Membership Renewal for 2020 (Anything received after 12/31/2019 will incur a $40 late renewal fee) NOTE: All membership credentials will be mailed to you within 6 weeks from time of renewal.
- If you would like to mail in your renewal, please click HERE to print a renewal form.
- 2020 Chapter Annual Picnic NEW DATE: September 12, 2020
- SPEED LIMIT ON CHAPTER PROPERTY IS 10 MPH!
- Check out the chapter online Calendar webpage.
- Current Chapter Newsletter
- Current Chapter E-Blast - May 13, 2020
- CANCELLED - NRA Women on Target information (Clinic date: May 16, 2020)
- CANCELLED - ARL-FX IWLA Bullseye Pistol League - 1st Sunday – March thru July 2020 (until after June 10th)
- CANCELLED - 22nd Annual St Jude Children's Research Hospital - Crush'n' Clays Event - Saturday, June 13, 2020
- CANCELLED - Cub Run Archery meeting - (until after June 10th)
- CANCELLED - Annual Picnic and Fishing Derby for Children and Adults with Disabilities - May 2, 2019
Izaak Walton League Member Pledge
The Izaak Walton League is an American environmental organization founded in 1922 that promotes natural resource protection and outdoor recreation. The organization was founded in Chicago, Illinois by a group of sportsmen who wished to protect fishing opportunities for the future.
All chapter volunteer opportunities are posted through SignUpGenius. Please click and signup to get credit toward your membership or just for the fun of helping the chapter and others.
We are proud to support a number of local Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venturing crews. We help develop the future youths to be conservation minded and provide an opportunity for the scouts to work their service projects here on the property.