- RANGE BADGE: All Members are Required to display their range badge when you access/use ALL Chapter ranges. (archery and firearm). Click here for more information.
- Chapter Hours of Operation (Click Here)
- NOTE: Always check the chapter online calendar for updated events and schedules.
- Chapter COVID-19 Information (Last Update: May 2022).
- Chapter Front Gate Emergency Procedures
- Membership Renewals - 2022 renewals have started (October 1, 2021).
- (Anything received after 12/31/2021 will incur a $40 late renewal fee).
- Online renewals - Click Here
- If you would like to mail in your renewal, please click HERE to print a renewal form.
- NOTE: All membership credentials will be mailed to you within 6 weeks from time of renewal after December 31, 2021.
- Questions: Contact the membership office.
- Chapter Meetings: (starting at 7:30 p.m. in the main Field house)
- 1st Tuesday of each month - Board of Directors
- 3rd Tuesday of each month - General Membership
- Chapter Office - See membership page for days/hours of operation.
- New Member Orientation - See Membership page for orientation information.
- Chapter Calendar - **This is your best source for up-to-date chapter events and facility closures.
- Please make sure you check the calendar before heading out to the chapter.
- Chapter Campus Map.
- Chapter Pond - Fishing policy - Operating w/ Catch & Release Policy in Effect. (We follow all DWR regulations).
- E-Blast - May 1, 2022
- Education & Training Facility Trust
- Elections - Click here for Election information.
- Facility Use Request Information page.
- Firewood for sale - $175 a CORD! Click here for information - SOLD OUT.
- IWLA Apparel/items? Visit the IWLA National online store.
- Rifle/Pistol Range - Short Range Day information.
- Scholarship: ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES Scholarship Information.
- Shenandoah County Property
- SPEED LIMIT ON CHAPTER PROPERTY IS 10 MPH!
- 2022 'Bucky' Sills Winter League Click here
- January 9, 2022 thru April 10, 2022
- 2022 Winter League End of Season results
- 2022 Bullseye Pistol League - March through July 2022 - Rimfire matches
- Chapter procedure and information on Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- Angler (fishing) Club information
- Knife Club information
- Junior Program Equipment Swap Meet & Gun Show - June 4, 2022
Izaak Walton League Member Pledge
The Izaak Walton League is an American environmental organization founded in 1922 that promotes natural resource protection and outdoor recreation. The organization was founded in Chicago, Illinois by a group of sportsmen who wished to protect fishing opportunities for the future.
All chapter volunteer opportunities are posted through SignUpGenius. Please click and signup to get credit toward your membership or just for the fun of helping the chapter and others.
Recruit • New hunters / recreational shooting enthusiasts
Retain • Existing participants
Reactivate • Former participants who have stopped
We are proud to support a number of local Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts and Venturing crews. We help develop the future youths to be conservation minded and provide an opportunity for the scouts to work their service projects here on the property.