COVID-19 information (UPDATE: June 21, 2021):
- Virginia Governor Northam Update as of June 21, 2021
- The state of emergency that Governor Northam declared on March 12, 2020 in response to COVID-19 expired on June 30.
- Unvaccinated individuals and those who are not fully vaccinated should continue wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces in accordance with federal CDC guidance.
- As of May 14, 2021 - EO-79 (Effective date May 28th).
- Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions:
- All facilities are OPEN
- April 2021 - All Board of Directors & General Membership meetings resumed as normal
Ranges: All Temporary COVID-19 Range Operating Procedures have been lifted.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contacted the Designated Range Director (Click here for contact information)