COVID-19 information (UPDATE: May 2022):
If you are exhibiting ANY symptoms of illness,
for the protection of ALL Chapter members,
Please STAY HOME.
Do not come to the ranges or the Chapter.
- COVID-19 in Virginia Information from Virginia Department of Health - Click Here
- Isolation & Quarantine information
- Virginia Governor Northam Update as of June 21, 2021
- The state of emergency that Governor Northam declared on March 12, 2020 in response to COVID-19 expired on June 30.
- Unvaccinated individuals and those who are not fully vaccinated should continue wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces in accordance with federal CDC guidance.
- As of May 14, 2021 - EO-79 (Effective date May 28th).
- Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions:
- All facilities are OPEN
- April 2021 - All Board of Directors & General Membership meetings resumed as normal
Ranges: All Temporary COVID-19 Range Operating Procedures have been lifted.
- Lifted June 2021
- If you have any questions or issues, please contacted the Designated Range Director (Click here for contact information)