The Arlington-Fairfax Chapter, Inc., IWLA, has a Firearm Education and Training Program consisting of formal NRA courses and other shooting-oriented events.
- Basic Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun
- Intermediate Personal Protection Courses
- Metallic and Shotshell Reloading
- Refuse To Be A Victim
- Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Coach Development
- Camps & Clinics including:
- Shotgun Camp
- NRA Women On Target
Courses are being offered throughout the year by our volunteer training team which includes:
- NRA Certified Instructors
- NRA Appointed Training Counselors (Instructor Training)
- NRA/USA Shooting Sports Coaches and National Coach Development Staff
Detailed information about NRA courses content can be found at NRA Firearm Training.
To register for available courses see the Education & Training Course Schedule web page.
For any additional questions, please contact the ARLFX IWLA Director of Education and Training, John Seaberg, at John.Seaberg@arlingtonfairfax-iwla.org.