2020 Clinic CANCELLED - Due to COVID-19
Registration for the 2021 WOT Clinic will open in January 2021 (click WOT banner above for brochure):
To register for the May 22, 2021 Clinic check back in January 2021. click here for NRA courses.
Women on Target Clinics Provides you with a safe, comfortable environment for learning about the shooting sports (rifles, pistols, shotguns, muzzleloaders, and archery). In addition we will be offering five courses that do not involve shooting:
- NRA’s Refuse To Be A Victim® program teaches the tips and techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations and to avoid becoming a victim.
- VA-DGIF - Woman & Hunting seminar for ladies interested in hunting.
- Buying & Caring for a Handgun gives you the information you need to know before you go shopping.
- Firearms and the Law is a legal seminar that discusses the key provisions of the law pertaining to purchase, sale and possession.
- Legal Aspects of Self-Defense is a legal seminar that discusses your rights and restrictions on carrying and using a handgun for self-defense.
Please Join Us!