Temporary Range Procedures - August 2020
- OUTDOOR ranges
- OPEN: 24/7
- INDOOR range
- OPEN: When a Range Officer is present.
Director for Field Archery – Dick Riemer
Field Archery Field House Number: 703-631-4498
Hours of Operation
Indoor Range -
October 1st - March 31st
- Monday - Friday 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
April 1 - September 30th
- Contact Dick Riemer (see below for contact information)
Outdoor Range - OPEN 24 hrs daily / 7 days a week
- Field Archery consists of the following ranges.
- The main outdoor range with targets from 5 yards through 60 yards. Range is lighted open to shooting 24/7. A crossbow station for shooting crossbows is also on this range.
- Two 14-point walking and one sighting-in ranges that also includes a crossbow sighting station.
- A 28 walk through range with 3D targets and paper targets 10 to 80-yard shooting distances.
- Indoor archery range has 11 shooting lanes at 20 yards.
101 Archery classes are scheduled from January thru May.
The chapter newsletter and calendar will have the dates and time classes are scheduled.
Bows and equipment are available at Field Archery for you to borrow and to help you decide if you want to invest in your own equipment.
For more information, please contact Mr. Riemer at 703 543-8585, Dick.Riemer@arlingtonfairfax-iwla.org.