2021 Chapter election information/dates - Click here.
2021 Election Dates: July 10-11, 2021 & July 17-18, 2021 (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Click here for 2020 Chapter election results.
In accordance with the Chapter bylaws, elections are held annually for half of the board of director’s positions with members serving a two-year term.
- Nominations close at the June general membership meeting.
- Nominating committee shall present a slate of nominees at the June regular membership meeting.
- Additional nominations from the floor may be made at the June regular membership meeting.
- Election polls will be open on two consecutive weekends in July before the July regular membership meeting. (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Election results will be presented to the membership by the election committee chair during the July general membership meeting.
- Newly elected board members are officially sworn-in / installed at the August general membership meeting.
Chapter officer and board member positions:
|Odd Years (2019, 2021)||Even years (2020, 2022)|
|Membership Director||Conservation Director|
|Field Archery Director||Education & Training Director|
|Rifle-Pistol Director||Skeet & Trap Director|
|Air Range Director||Target Archery Director|
|Youth Activities Director||(3) Directors-at-Large|
Please contact Chapter Nomination/Election Chairman, Steve Landry, email@example.com if you have any questions or are interested in running for an open position.