2023 Chapter election results - Click here.
Announced at the July 18, 2023 membership meeting
The newly elected board members are officially sworn in at the August membership meeting on August 15, 2023.
In accordance with the Chapter bylaws, elections are held annually for half of the board of director’s positions with members serving a two-year term.
- Nominations close at the June general membership meeting.
- Nominating committee shall present a slate of nominees at the June regular membership meeting.
- Additional nominations from the floor may be made at the June regular membership meeting.
- Election polls will be open on two consecutive weekends in July before the July regular membership meeting. (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Election results will be presented to the membership by the election committee chair during the July general membership meeting.
- Newly elected board members are officially sworn-in / installed at the August general membership meeting.
Chapter officer and board member positions:
|Odd Years (Ex. 2023, 2025)||Even years (Ex. 2024, 2026)|
|Membership Director||Conservation Director|
|Field Archery Director||Education & Training Director|
|Rifle-Pistol Director||Skeet & Trap Director|
|Air Range Director||Target Archery Director|
|Youth Activities Director||(3) Directors-at-Large|
Please contact Chapter Nomination/Election Chairmen if you have any questions or are interested in running for an open position.