The Arlington-Fairfax Chapter, Inc., IWLA, has a Firearm Education and Training Program consisting of formal NRA courses and other shooting-oriented events.
- Basic Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun
- Intermediate Personal Protection Courses
- Metallic and Shotshell Reloading
- Refuse To Be A Victim
- Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Coach Development
- Camps & Clinics including:
- Rifle Camp
- Pistol Camp
- Shotgun Camp
- NRA Women On Target
Courses are being offered throughout the year by our volunteer training team which includes:
- NRA Certified Instructors
- NRA Appointed Training Counselors (Instructor Training)
- NRA/USA Shooting Sports Coaches and National Coach Development Staff
Detailed information about NRA courses content can be found at NRA Firearm Training.
Links to register for courses are on the Education & Training Course Schedule web page.
For any additional questions, please contact the ARLFX IWLA Director of Education and Training, Bucky Sills, at Bucky.Sills@arlingtonfairfax-iwla.org.