Director for Rifle-Pistol – Bill Frerking
Rifle-Pistol Field house Number: 703-631-4496
Regular Range - Hours of Operation
Winter Range – Hours of Operation
November thru February ONLY
Note, If Fairfax County schools are closed due to weather conditions, times may vary.
Our Range safety Officers are on duty for your safety. Please help them by wearing your range qualification badge at all times while on the range.
We recycle! Please recycle your spent BRASS in the brass bucket. Do not recycle steel, aluminum or nickel-plated cases. Do not recycle shotgun shells. Aluminum cans are recycled in a separate container on the firing line. Recycle, it makes "cents" for us!
Safety is first! We do not allow any ammunition that contains steel projectiles. The simple test is, if it sticks to a magnet, it is not allowed. A magnet is provided on the firing line. It is your responsibility to check your own ammunition!
The range has 17 shooting positions with target placement at 25, 50, 75 and 100 yards. No targets can be posted between the firing line and 25 yards.
- Snacks and sodas are available for purchase.
- Service Rifle Matches Shoot second Thursday of each month – April through October First Relay starts at 4:00 p.m., Second Relay starts at 5:30 p.m. Contact Forrest Fleming for more information
- IWLA Bullseye Matches Shoot first Sunday morning of each month Contact Jack Machey for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bull Run Muzzleloaders (BRML) Shoot third Sunday morning of each month
- BRML is open to all chapter members and open to the public. We provide muzzle loading instruction and are happy to act as mentors to beginners. Contact: Tony Sucher, BRML Secretary, email@example.com or 703-354-2726
For more information, please contact Mr. Frerking at 303 327-9276 or Bill.Frerking@arlingtonfairfax-iwla.org.